Indeed, in today’s world, it is not possible to think about digital transformation without artificial intelligence. However, what does that mean? How can we operationalize artificial intelligence? This may sound like a simple question, but I have not met many companies that have been able to answer it. To answer this question, SIA and NextBlue created the Synergy project. This project, of which I am very proud, proposes a game plan to operationalize artificial intelligence. This is the secret ingredient that will allow organization to know what to reinvent to increase their agility. In order to enable our customers to achieve this agility, we have divided the roadmap into 5 levels: The first three levels provide the basis for a real digital transformation:
- Level 1 – Multi-cloud Modernization – At this level, we are modernizing the various systems to make their data accessible and ready for use.
- Level 2 – Intelligent Automation – We automate tasks that can be automated and deploy tools that present information in the right context to humans performing complex tasks.
- Level 3 – Trust and Safer Business – We protect information and digital processes and improve transparency about their use to create a sense of trust among users.
- Level 4 – Digital Reinvention – We are co-developing new business models to create better experiences (customers, employees, suppliers) that will allow the organization to stand out.
- Level 5 – Decision and Orchestration – We use the maturity acquired in previous levels to develop tools to take the “best next good action” in relation to the various situations that arise within the organization.
Interested in making AI functional at your organization?
Schedule your FREE 30 minutes consultation.